To add a new user, you’ll need to be an account leader.
If you're adding a new account leader or payment controller they'll need to be a signatory on your organisation's bank mandate. If it's the case that you need to add the user to your bank mandate, you can find the form to do this here.
Here are the steps to add the new user in Bankline for Communities:
- Click ‘Manage users’ from the ‘Admin’ menu, then select the ‘Add User’ tab in the top right corner of the screen
- Select which type of user you want to create (account viewer, payment controller or account leader)
- You’ll be shown a list of users linked to your organisation to select from. Choose the user you’d like to add and select ‘Next’ on the bottom left of the screen
- Complete the new user’s personal details. Some of the fields will be pre-populated but you can still edit the email address and phone number
- Add a User ID which they'll use to log in
- Look over the summary and once happy select 'Add User' in the bottom right corner
- If you’ve assigned an account leader or payment controller role, you’ll need to approve the change with your smartcard and reader. To do this click 'Approve user now'. If it’s the account viewer role, you won’t need to do this
You'll now need a second account leader to approve the new user. They'll be able to approve this request in the Manage users page from the ‘Admin’ tab.