To do this you’ll need to be an account leader.
- Click ‘Manage users’ from the ‘Admin’ menu, then select the ‘Add User’ tab in the top right corner of the screen
- Select which type of user you want to create (account viewer, payment controller or account leader)
- Enter the new users’ personal details.
- Add a User ID. This is what the user will use to log in, along with their password. The User ID must be 5 to 10 characters long and can include both letters and numbers. No special characters should be used
- Look over the summary and once happy select “Add User” in the bottom right corner
- If you’ve assigned an account leader or payment controller role, you’ll need to approve the change with your smartcard. If it’s the account viewer role you’ve assigned you won’t need to do this.
- Once the user has been set up, they’ll need to be approved by a second account leader.